*Open during road construction* All events are held at the Provo Pioneer Village unless otherwise noted. Some events may be canceled or changed without notice.
- April 1: Founder’s Day Celebration, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm– Come celebrate the 168th anniversary of the founding of Provo. An educational program and music about early boating on Utah Lake will begin at 6:00pm. The event is free, but a suggested donation of $3 per person is welcome.
- May 11: Volunteer Training, 10:00am- 2:00pm. Apply here if you would like to become a volunteer.
- May 25: Opening Day, 10:00am – 4:00pm
- May 27: Memorial Day, 10:00am – 8:00pm
- May 28: Summer Hours Begin
- June 3, 10, 17, 24: Monday Evening Storytelling, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29: Monday Evening Storytelling, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- July 4: Independence Day, 10:00am – 8:00pm
- We’re participating in the Freedom Festival Parade in downtown Provo in the morning, then celebrating July 4th at the Pioneer Village
- July 24: Pioneer Day, open 10:00am – 8:00pm
- August 5, 12, 19, 26: Monday Evening Storytelling, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- September 2: Labor Day, Closing Day, 10:00am – 8:00pm
- October TBA: Autumn Festival, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- December TBA: Pioneer Christmas, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
We are always looking for partners from the community to share appropriate activities that will be educational and entertaining. We invite community members to contact us with their ideas and availability.